Who doesn't love color this time of year? I sure do! All this color means spring has sprung and finally Easter is here! I will share with you an adult (and kid) favorite recipe, Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast but here is something the kids and the kids at heart will enjoy.
Peep S'more Skillet
1. Begin by melting your chocolate melts in a lightly oiled skillet. It takes about 5-7 minutes to thoroughly melt two bags of chocolate.
2. After melting, you can take a spoon or skewer and swirl the chocolate to smooth it out as a base in the skillet
3. Begin to layer your peeps (in whatever order) over the melted chocolate.
4. After completely layering, you will want to broil the peeps for approximately 10-20 seconds. Be careful and keep an eye on oven as these will burn VERY QUICKLY.
5. Remove from oven and serve with graham crackers.