I love a good dessert and it's even better when it's a quick bite. Perhaps that's why I should buy stock in the "two bite" brownie biz...but let's be real, it's only one bite!
Recently visited Froberg's Farm and happened to have admired all the delicious and FRESH produce not to mention was intoxicated by the meathouse/smokehouse next door. #OBSESSED
As we are full swing into spring and summer is peaking around the corner. this quick and easy appetizer is perfect for your next shindig out or when you plan on having guests over. No need to stress, it's so simple and quick to make...check it out below!
Ingredients: 2 cups of fresh strawberries cut in half, 1 package of cream cheese, 1 can of condensed milk, 1/3 cup of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract, optional (food coloring)
1. After rinsing (and drying!) your strawberries, cut them in half to create Halve all your strawberries to create mini boats.
2. In a separate bowl, mix ALL the ingredients together - simple right?
3. Your mixture will be smooth and lump free, if so, pour the filling in a baker's piping bag.
4. Began to pipe to create peaks on top of your strawberry "boats" and after completing, cover with saran wrap and refrigerate for more than 2 hours. The longer you refrigerate, the firmer the mixture becomes in the strawberries.
5. Place edible floral garnishes after plating the cheesecake strawberries and serve chilled.